MjLink filed its Regulation A tier 2 Offering (FORM 253G1. the "Circular") with the SEC on September 29th, 2020 after being reviewed and approved by the SEC.
Please reference at this link: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/0001794790/000147793220005634/mjli_253g1.htm
As referenced in the above filing, on page 20 (Our Risk Factors), buying our stock securities through the Regulation A Tier 2 offering approved by the SEC means that a share holder understands the risk factors of their stock purchase.
All stock purchases are final, and non refundable under any circumstance.
MjLink is not responsible for assisting share holders in their ability to sell the stock they purchased. ONLY a registered stock broker or brokerage can assist a share holder in selling their purchased stock.
For additional questions related to selling your purchased stock, please review again the SEC filing above, and sections 3-8 of your stock purchase agreement.
SECTION 3 through 8 of your stock purchase agreement that you signed when purchasing MjLink stock securities (reads):
3. Investor Eligibility Certifications
I understand that to purchase Shares, I must either be an “accredited investor” as such term is defined in Rule 501 of Regulation D promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Act”), or I must limit my investment in the Shares to a maximum of: (i) 10% of my net worth or annual income, whichever is greater, if I am a natural person; or (ii) 10% of my revenues or net assets, whichever is greater, for my most recently completed fiscal year, if I am a non-natural person. I understand that if I am a natural person, I should determine my net worth for purposes of these representations by calculating the difference between my total assets and total liabilities. I understand this calculation must exclude the value of my primary residence and may exclude any indebtedness secured by my primary residence (up to an amount equal to the value of my primary residence). In the case of fiduciary accounts, net worth and/or income suitability requirements may be satisfied by the beneficiary of the account or by the fiduciary, if the fiduciary directly or indirectly provides funds for the purchase of the Shares.
I hereby represent and warrant that I meet the qualifications to purchase Shares because:
̈ The aggregate purchase price for the Common Stock I am purchasing in the offering does not exceed 10% of my net worth or annual income, whichever is greater.
̈ The aggregate purchase price for the Common Stock I am purchasing in the offering does exceed 10% of my net worth or annual income, whichever is greater. I understand that my full subscription may only be accepted if the securities trade on a national securities exchange.
̈ I am an accredited investor.
4. I understand that the Company reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, accept or reject this subscription, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, and to the extent not accepted, unused funds transmitted herewith shall be returned to the undersigned in full, without interest.
5. I have received the Circular.
6. I accept the terms of the Articles of Incorporation of the Company.
7. I am purchasing the Shares for my own account.
8. I hereby represent and warrant that I am not on, and am not acting as an agent, representative, intermediary or nominee for any person identified on, the list of blocked persons maintained by the Office of Foreign Assets Control, U.S. Department of Treasury. In addition, I have complied with all applicable U.S. laws, regulations, directives, and executive orders relating to anti-money laundering, including but not limited to the following laws: (1) the Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001, Public Law 107-56; and (2) Executive Order 13224 (Blocking Property and Prohibiting Transactions with Persons Who Commit, Threaten to Commit, or Support Terrorism) of September 23, 2001. By making the foregoing representations you have not waived any right of action you may have under federal or state securities law. Any such waiver would be unenforceable. The Company will assert your representations as a defense in any subsequent litigation where such assertion would be relevant.